The Blossom Appeal
Help Us Build A New Breast Care Centre
We want every breast care patient to have the best possible experience when they come to hospital. That’s why we are planning to build a £2.5 million modern Breast Care Centre where state-of-the-art care can be delivered to all our patients.
The new centre will bring all elements of breast care at The Ipswich Hospital under one roof and provide an environment where patients can be imaged, biopsied where necessary, and see their clinician in one appointment without the need to get dressed and undressed several times. There will also be new dedicated clinics for men and young people.
Our aim is for the care given to Suffolk patients to be among the very best.
We need your help to raise £2.5 million to make our dream a reality
You can make a difference today by donating to our appeal online using the donate button above
You could also start your own fundraising event online
Create Fundraising Page
Every penny you donate to the Blossom Appeal through the Ipswich Hospital Charity will help us develop the Breast Centre at Ipswich Hospital for our patients both now and in the future. You can make a one off donation or set up a direct debit.
Alternatively you can send a donation by cheque made payable to ‘The Ipswich Hospital Charity’ to The Ipswich Hospital Charity, Post Box No 49, Heath Road, Ipswich, IP4 5PD or contact us for other options if you’d prefer to bring in cash raised through your fundraising
- Support the Blossom Appeal through your workplace or organisation. Our fundraising team are dedicated to creating and developing mutually beneficial partnerships. From fundraising events to sponsorship opportunities, payroll giving and joint promotions, our team can help your organisation make a difference for a great local cause.
- Take part in an Ipswich Hospital Charity fundraising event. Every year we organise a variety of events from bake sales to quiz nights, abseils to zip lines, skydives to hikes, walks to cycle events – we have something to suit everyone. Check out our events pages, take part and dedicate your fundraising to our Blossom Appeal
- Raise funds your way by organising your own fundraising event. Whether you wish to hold your own cake sale or clothes swap, take part in a local run, swim or cycle, organise a ball or a dress down day at work our fundraising team can support you
- Help us spread the word. Tell your family, friends, colleagues and social media buddies about the Blossom Appeal and the need for the new Breast Unit at Ipswich Hospital and get them involved with our fundraising
- Become an Ipswich Hospital Charity volunteer. Join us as a volunteer and help out at one of our special Blossom Appeal events or collections or become an ambassador and help us reach even more organisations